- Manufacturer: JCB
- Model: TM420
THE ALL-NEW TM420
THE ARGUMENT FOR BUYING ONE JUST GOT EVEN MORE POWERFUL.
Introducing the all-new JCB TM420 Stage V telescopic wheel loader. With JCB’s proven DieselMAX 4.8 litre engine delivering an impressive 150hp (112kW), a new 8-speed powershift transmission with TorqueLock and greatly increased visibility, it’s one powerful and productive machine.
THE POWER TO PERFORM.
THE NEW STAGE V JCB TM420 TELESCOPIC WHEEL LOADER DELIVERS MORE POWER AND TORQUE, WHILST ALSO PROVIDING GREATER TRACTION, RIDE COMFORT AND STABILITY.
– 4.8 litre Stage V JCB DieselMAX engine.
– Delivers a powerful 150hp (112kW)
– New 8-speed powershift transmission.
– Limited slip differential axles and 4WD as standard.
– Greater range of travel speeds to suit all applications.
– Auto Smoothride System (SRS) improves load retention and comfort.
– Innovative regenerative hydraulics and high flow pipework.
– Boom end damping when lowering, extending and retracting.
DESIGNED FOR COMFORT
– HVAC system and 3-speed fan heater.
– Dedicated media port on board for superb connectivity.
– Single lever mounted servo joystick controls.
– Choice of seats with fully adjustable heating and lumber support.
SUPERB VISIBILITY & EASE OF USE
– New one-piece, multi curved glazing increases front visibility by 13%.
– 52% increase in visibility through the roof.
– Selectable transmission dump on the foot brake provides superb multi-functioning.
– Constant flow hydraulics with in-cab display are intuitive to use.
REDUCED COST OF OWNERSHIP
– New 8-speed powershift transmission with TorqueLock for improved fuel efficiency.
– Variable speed engine cooling fan automatically adjusts to maximise efficiency.
– High back-off power brakes reduce drag which improves fuel economy.
– The TM’s load-sensing hydraulics only consume power on demand, conserving fuel.
– New auto engine shutdown feature switches off the engine when left idling.
Request a Quote