JCB Fastrac 8290 Agricultural Tractor
- Manufacturer: JCB
- Model: 8290
JUST ONE LOOK TELLS YOU THE JCB FASTRAC 8000 SERIES IS DIFFERENT. DISCOVER THE DIFFERENCE GREATER SPEED, COMFORT, PRODUCTIVITY, SAFETY AND VERSATILITY CAN MAKE TO YOUR BUSINESS.
A top speed of 70kph, the best powertrain and suspension combination, hydrostatic dual steering system and huge anti-lock braking capability equip the Fastrac 8000 Series for a life of hard work.
- Maximum Engine Power 306hp
- Maximum Torque 1310Nm
- Maximum Travel Speed70kph
THE MOST PRODUCTIVE ALL-ROUND TRACTOR.
- Unrivalled 50:50 weight distribution and the traction advantages of suspension on both axles makes the 8000 series perfect for heavy draft work applications.
- Unique all-round suspension means operators can work quicker and longer on uneven field surfaces.
- Properly equipped for its top speed of 70kph, and truck standard air braking, the Fastrac moves from one job to another quicker and more securely than any other tractor of its size and power.
- Powerful hydraulics meet the demand of implements through 6 double acting electric spool valves.
THE 8000 SERIES FASTRAC COMBINES AN ADVANCED HYDROPNEUMATIC SUSPENSION WITH THE COMMANDPLUS CAB TO GIVE CLASS LEADING LEVELS OF COMFORT FOR THE OPERATOR.
- All round advanced hydropneumatic suspension provides unrivalled comfort and stability.
- Mid-mounted cab position gives additional comfort and excellent 360 visibility.
- Spacious COMMANDPLUS cab with near-vertical windscreen to reduce heat absorption on a sunny day.
- Hydrostatic dual steering is lighter and highly responsive making driving effortless.
- In cab, technology delivers high levels of tractor and implement control through a simple and easy to use touch screen terminal.
SAFER BY DESIGN
MORE SAFETY FEATURES THAN ANY OTHER TRACTOR.
- A unique combination of safety features makes the Fastrac the safest tractor in its class.
- Unique four-wheel disc brakes offer more consistent stopping (up to 15% quicker) than any conventional tractor.
- Advanced anti-lock system (ABS) retains stability and steering whilst optimising braking performance on the road and in the field.
- The hydrostatic dual steering system significantly reduces operator effort whilst meeting the stringent safety standards required for high speed travel.
- Superior all-round visibility from the CommandPlus cab.
ALL THE POWER YOU NEED
THE FASTEST PRODUCTION TRACTOR IN THE WORLD.
- The best powertrain and suspension system combine to deliver the ultimate in power.
- The unique all-round suspension of the Fastrac enables top road speeds of up to 70kph.
- The rapid steer option reduces lock to lock turn by 50% and makes headland and other field manoeuvres quicker and easier.
- CVT transmission with improved cruise control functions ensures optimum use of power and torque, with seamless acceleration and power delivery.
WHEREVER YOU ARE IN THE WORLD, WHATEVER YOUR APPLICATION, THE FASTRAC DELIVERS THE ULTIMATE IN VERSATILITY.
- The purpose-designed chassis gives more implement mounting versatility than any other tractor in its class.
- The Fastrac’s powerful rear hitch combined with optimum linkage geometry lifts a genuine 10,000kg to handle big ploughs, cultivators and mounted drills.
- For added productivity use with the integrated 3,500kg capacity front hitch.
- Heavy duty axles can be used at 3m track width for controlled traffic and row crop applications.
- Rear deck mounted 900kg or 1600kg ballast weights provide additional traction.
DESIGNED WITH CARE.
- Quick and easy access encourages regular service attention for a long and reliable working life.
- Dip the oil without lifting the bonnet.
- Top up fuel, DEF (AdBlue) and oil for the hydraulics with ease as fillers are all on the same side.
- The high-lift bonnet and fold-out cooling system make it easy to give your Fastrac the attention it deserves.
Request a Quote