JCB 555-210R Rotating Telehandler
- Manufacturer: JCB
- Model: 555-210R
From the world’s number one telehandler manufacturer, JCB introduce their biggest telescopic handler innovation to date. The JCB 555-210R offers round- the-clock versatility, productivity, savings/efficiency, safety and simplicity. And with over 40 years of manufacturing heritage building over 270,000 Loadalls, supported by the best dealer network in the business, reliability and peace of mind is assured.
For Maximum productivity, a machine needs to be easy to use and comfortable to operate.
- JCB’s control interface has been designed for quick, simple and intuitive use.
- Seat-mounted Joysticks move with the operator for optimum control.
- Remote Control allows the operator to leave the cab and control the machine.
- JCB’s Automate technology enables simple, quick and safe deployment of outriggers.
The new JCB rotating telehandler is designed with complete safety in Mind
- Fully compliant EN15000/EN1459-2 load management system.
- Every JCB 555-210R attachment is RFID certified as standard.
- New Hi-Viz carriage provides best in class visibility through to the fork tip and load.
- Full envelope control ensures safe operation in confined spaces.
- Sway frames, axle oscillation and auto levelling for level machine placement.
- JCB’s LiveLink telematics helps protect your machine.
The JCB 555-210R has been extensively tested and proven in real world conditions to give you maximum performance exactly where and when you need it, for all day working
- 5.5 tonne maximum lift capacity with a 10% lift envelope advantage.
- A turning circle of 4.05m over tyres. 3 steer modes and a travel speed of 40kph.
- The JCB 555-210R offers 2.5T lift capacity on wheels.
- Best-in-class hydraulic performance in real world laden situations.
- Unique regenerative hydraulics harness gravitational forces.
- 4-piece boom design extends or retracts in one fast, smooth movement.
Savings and Efficiency
With a high capacity lift and long reach performance, the new JCB Rotating Telehandler competes with a mobile crane at a fraction of the cost.
- JCB’s 108kW EcoMAX engine is very fuel efficient.
- The X style outrigger design reduces downtime.
- 500 hour greasing and service intervals.
- Leading SAE rating and ground level daily checks.
Request a Quote