JCB 525-60E Electric Telehandler
- Manufacturer: JCB
- Model: 525-60E Electric Telehandler
The all-new 525-60E compact telehandler is part of JCB’s pioneering 100% electric E-TECH range, with zero emissions, less noise and zero compromise on performance. This opens up the possibilities to operate wherever and whenever you need to.
JCB IS LEADING THE WAY IN CLEAN TECHNOLOGY AND REDUCING HARMFUL EMISSIONS IN URBAN, AIR QUALITY SENSITIVE ENVIRONMENTS AND ENCLOSED SPACES.
- Zero emissions of CO2, NOx and particulates at point of use.
- Reduce the environmental impact of your projects.
- Work indoors and in emission restricted zones without extraction equipment.
WITH NO ENGINE, THE NEW ELECTRIC JCB 525-60E OFFERS NEAR SILENT OPERATION ON SITE.
- Significantly reduced noise levels.
- Ideal for noise sensitive applications.
- Suitable for extended hours of work and night works
ZERO EMISSIONS, LOW NOISE LEVELS AND OTHER INNOVATIVE FEATURES PROVIDE PEACE OF MIND FOR WORKING SAFELY AND EFFICIENTLY ON SITE.
- Adaptive load control automatically prevents tipping forwards during heavy loading.
- Reduced noise levels improve on-site communication during operation.
- The cab is ROPS and FOPS certified.
- Pod design and low profile rear chassis give class-leading visibility
GET THE SAME HIGH PERFORMANCE AS A CONVENTIONAL MACHINE WITH POWERFUL LITHIUM-ION TECHNOLOGY.
- 24kWh battery powers a full day on a single charge.
- Constant 4WD and 3 steering modes guarantee maximum productivity
- 110V, 230V & 415V charging capability.
- Fast Charge ready.
THE NEW 525-60E HAS CONSIDERABLY LOWER OPERATING COSTS WITH MAINTENANCE-FREE BATTERY, MINIMAL DAILY CHECKS AND LESS SERVICING.
- Reduced energy costs
- Reduced maintenance costs
- 500 hour service intervals.
- JCB’s optional LiveLink telematics helps manage running costs.
Request a Quote