JCB 435S Wheeled Loader
- Manufacturer: JCB
- Model: 435S
The new JCB 435S is our most powerful farm animal yet. It has a Stage V Cummins 6.7-litre engine, producing a massive 188kW (252hp) of power; up 9.5% on our previous model, and 1186Nm of torque; up 25.5%.
What’s more, It produces all this at low revs for an incredibly responsive operating experience and has a huge power-to-weight ratio.
- New Stage V Cummins 6.7-litre engine
- 188kW (252hp) of power; up 9.5% on our previous model
- 1186Nm of torque; up 25.5% on our previous model
- Huge power-to-weight ratio of 18hp per tonne
- JCB CommandPlus cab is one of the best on the market
We know that a wheel loader is a key part of any farm’s process which is why we’ve built in loads more quality. The new 435S has been designed, tested and manufactured to safeguard your working process, day after day.
- Testing of up to 1 million cycles ensures superior structural strength
- JCB’s precision machining techniques guarantee accurate location of pins and bushes
- State-of-the-art manufacturing processes achieve the very highest levels of build quality
- A new rear grille, cooling pack sealing and mudguard fitment provide greater overall quality
The new 435S is incredibly productive, capable of tackling any size job on any size farm. Delivering a massive 252hp and weighing 15 tonnes, it has a huge power-to-weight ratio of 17hp per tonne for loads more pushing, climbing and roading performance.
- Huge power-to-weight ratio of 17hp per tonne
- Unique 6-speed transmission with torque converter lock-up
- Twin variable displacement piston pump hydraulics provides fast productive loader end control
- JCB Quickhitch for fast, easy attachment changing
The new 435S is built to move more material for less. We’ve achieved this by designing the engine, axles, driveline and hydraulics to work in harmony with each other, for more efficient working and lower cost of ownership.
- Torque lock-up 6-speed transmission provides improved fuel economy
- Hydraulic cooling fan automatically adjusts fan speed to optimise cooling and save fuel
- New auto engine shutdown feature saves fuel by switching off the engine when left idling
- Two new power modes increase or reduce engine power to conserve fuel
The JCB CommandPlus cab is one of the best on the market, with the latest in ergonomic design providing an optimal control layout and driver position. This gives loads more comfort and visibility, enabling even greater operator productivity.
- Rear A-pillars provide a large interior with superb panoramic front windscreen
- Switches and auxiliary controls are located on the right-hand side B-pillar for easier access
- Easy to use controls are seat-mounted and move with the seat suspension
- Choose air conditioning or automatic climate control for perfect working temperatures
Wheel loaders need to spend the maximum amount of time doing loads more work and we’ve designed the new 435S to do just that. Good design, easy daily checks and premium components all contribute to longer service intervals.
- The CommandPlus cab relays machine condition with real-time alerts
- ZF transmissions and axles, Rexroth pumps and Parker valve block give a long service life
- The hydraulic braking system has a virtually maintenance-free lifespan
- A large 400-litre fuel tank ensures maximum working hours between refills
Request a Quote