JCB 427 Wheel Loader
- Manufacturer: JCB
- Model: 427
The new Stage V JCB 427 Agri is fully loaded with new features and options that let you tailor your machine for any farming application: An efficient Cummins Stage V engine providing 179hp (133kW) of power. Choice of loader arms and axle options. Fuel saving auto engine shutdown feature. Unique 6-speed transmission with lock-up as standard and one of the most operator friendly cabs on the market.
The JCB AGRI machines are still the only purpose-built agricultural wheel loaders, making them unique in the industry.
- Stage V Cummins B6.7 litre engine with 133kW (179hp) of power
- New fuel saving auto engine shutdown feature
- Unique 6-speed transmission with lock-up as standard
- 2 new power modes increase or reduce power at the flick of a switch
Operating Weight 13063kg
Shovel Capacity 2.4m3
Maximum Engine Power 133kW
The new JCB 427 Agri has been built using advanced production techniques and premium componentry for superior structural strength. It’s been tested to the limit on farms around the world to ensure that you’ll always maintain total productivity.
- Rig testing of up to 1 million cycles
- Cold testing down to -20 degrees guarantees starting performance
- State-of-the-art manufacturing processes
- Precision machining techniques guarantee accurate location of pins and bushes
Time is precious on any farm and the new JCB 427 Agri is designed to provide the fastest cycle times in the business. Powerful twin hydraulic pumps, a load sensing valve block and 6-speed transmission all comes as standard.
- An efficient Cummins Stage V engine delivers 133kW (179hp) of power
- Powerful twin hydraulic pumps
- Unique 6-speed transmission with torque lock-up as standard
- Choice of loader arms and axle options to suit any applications
Request a Quote