JCB 419S Wheel Loader
- Manufacturer: JCB
- Model: 419S
THE NEW JCB 419S, ONE POWERFUL MEMBER OF THE AGRI S RANGE HAS JUST GOT LOADS MORE.
It has a Stage V Cummins engine 6.7 litre engine, producing impressive performance with a massive 145kW (195hp) of power; up 6% on our previous model, and 881Nm of torque; up 5%.
- High power-to-weight ratio for ultimate performance
- Stage V Cummins 6.7 litre engine, producing impressive 145kW of power and 881Nm of torque
- High torque (HT) loader arm with high lift option
- Unbeatable cab comfort and visibility
- Operating Weight 10998kg
- Maximum Engine Power 145kW
- Shovel Capacity 1.6m3
A QUALITY PROCESS
- The JCB 419S wheel loader is purpose-built to meet the high demands of agricultural applications.
- Finite element analysis and rig testing give the JCB 419S superior structural strength and durability. Cold cell testing guarantees starting performance down to -20˚C.
- Precision machining provides high tolerances and accurate location of pins and bushes.
- We use state-of-the-art manufacturing processes like robot machining, precision paint technology and innovative assembly techniques to guarantee the very highest levels of quality for the JCB 419S.
- The articulation joint on a JCB 419S has a heavy-duty box section – stronger than a single plate with boss. For added protection, the 419S’ steering rams are high up, and its hoses are routed through the articulation joint.
- There’s a heavy-duty centre pin and oversized bush on this wheeled loader’s articulation joint for even more durability, as well as twin taper roller bearings on the bottom box joints that can tolerate both vertical and horizontal loadings.
- The rear counterweight protects the 419S’ cooling pack and the back end of the wheeled loader (including its rear lights) from damage.
LOW MAINTENANCE, LONG INTERVALS
- It’s easy to get to the engine on a new JCB 419S wheel loader with a large single piece bonnet. Accessing the DEF tank is similarly straightforward via the rear of the machine.
- An electronic monitoring system relays machine condition, giving real time alerts. This safeguards both the 419S and its operator.
- An optional auto-lubrication kit means this wheel loader will take care of its own greasing requirements, while the standard widecore cooling pack and programmable reversing fan will ensure cooling efficiency in environments with large amounts of airborne debris is taken care of.
- Because it uses premium components like a Cummins engine, ZF transmission and axles, Rexroth pump, and Husco valve block, the JCB 419S has a long service life built in.
- Full hydraulic dual circuit braking with multiple oil-immersed disks gives this loader’s braking system a virtually maintenance-free lifespan.
- Most Tier 4 Final/Stage IV engines use a Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF) that can cost a lot of money and time when it needs replacing. The Cummins engine is DPF-free, reducing your servicing and running costs.
Request a Quote