JCB 3CX Compact
- Manufacturer: JCB
- Model: 3CX Compact
INTRODUCING THE 3CX COMPACT RANGE.
THE 3CX COMPACT IS OUR ENTRY LEVEL MACHINE PROVIDING A HIGH PERFORMING BACKHOE LOADER IN A COMPACT PACKAGE.
The following features are fitted as standard: 40kph transmission, piston pump hydraulics and servo excavator controls make this the ideal machine for where a larger backhoe cannot access.
- 35% smaller than a standard backhoe loader.
- 2m wide and 2.74m high – 50cm narrower than a standard backhoe, 25% lower than a standard 3CX.
- Low working height unlocks a new range of previously inaccessible work sites, such as low level buildings and basements.
- 6m turning circle and 2m width means it can work in a single carriageway allowing a road to be kept open
MORE MOBILITY & MANOEUVRABILITY
- Auto switchable 2WS/4WS allows the operator to change between roading mode to site with ease.
- A three-speed 40km/h hydrostatic transmission makes the 3CX Compact tool carrier an incredibly independent backhoe with a large working radius for optimum productivity; this means that you’re not reliant on other equipment to transport your machine.
- Compared to a standard JCB backhoe, the turning circle of a 3CX Compact is 16% tighter; in fact, at just 5.8m (with applied brakes), you can U-turn the machine on most single carriageway roads.
- Excavator style controls fitted as standard for ease of use and controllability.
- SmoothRide System increases operator comfort on and off-road, as well as improving load retention.
- Plenty of internal/external storage space in the 3CX Compact helps organise the cab environment for improved comfort levels.
- A 3-in-1 machine, the 3CX Compact can be a compact excavator and wheel loader, with skid steer attachment versatility. Bi-directional pipework and a handheld tool circuit provide even greater versatility.
- With 120lpm auxiliary flow, attachments such as trenchers can now be used.
- This one machine can tackle multiple jobs e.g. pumping water, hand breakers, power tools and disc breakers.
MORE SAFE & SECURE
- Immobilisers protect the machine. Simply programme a numerical keycode to prevent unauthorised use.
- Optional Fish Eye mirror provides full visibility to all rear attachments and blind spots.
- Ground level daily checks make greasing safer with easier machine servicing.
- Good 360 degree operator visibility from the cab ensures the operator remains in control of the working area.
Request a Quote