- Manufacturer: JCB
- Model: 8035 ZTS
- Efficient heating system for complete comfort.
- Extra foot space and reduced noise levels improve comfort.
- ZTS models feature one of the largest cabs/canopies for their machine sizes.
- Lifting the control pod on all models isolates servo controls for safer access.
- Suspension seat fitted as standard.
- Larger glass area on all machines improves all-round visibility.
- ZTS machines offer excellent all-round visibility.
- An improved view of the right track increases safety.
- Hose routing on top of the boom also enhances visibility.
Complete, Precise Control
- Micro valve block technology makes for smoother more accurate operation.
- Proportional auxiliary controls (optional) allow for precise attachment operation.
- Slew and boom offset can be controlled simultaneously for faster machine positioning.
- Straight-line tracking lets you easily operate the excavator end whilst travelling for safe operation.
- 3mm pressed steel rear engine bonnet protects against inevitable impacts.
- Hoses routed on top of the boom for damage protection.
- Quick release couplers on auxiliary pipework prevent oil leaks and contamination.
- Simple design and durable components ensure reliability is built in.
Superb Service Access
- Easy access to all service points and 500-hour service intervals.
- Plastic moulded fuel tank results in longer working hours.
- Removable floorplate gives access to slew motor and hydraulic valves.
Request a Quote