8026 CTS Mini Digger
- Manufacturer: JCB
- Model: 8026 CTS
JCB’s conventional tailswing mini excavator in the 2.5-3.5 tonne class, the 8026 CTS is similar in many ways to our 8025, but it’s been updated in key areas.
PRODUCTIVITY AND PERFORMANCE
THE OUT AND OUT CLASS LEADER WHEN IT COMES TO LIFTING AND STABILITY. THE 8026 CTS TAKES MINI EXCAVATOR PRODUCTIVITY TO NEW HEIGHTS.
- Impressive bucket (23kN) and dipper (17kN) tearout performance.
- 82% better lift capacity over the tracks compared to the ZTS model.
- The powerful ‘Maxi’Lift’ dozer can effortlessly lift the machine to gain extra load over height.
- The 8026 is light enough to be towed behind a 3500kg towing capacity vehicle.
QUALITY, RELIABILITY AND DURABILITY
TROUBLE-FREE, SOLID AS A ROCK, BUILT TO LAST. THE 8026 MAY BE MINI BUT IT’S MIGHTY.
- High quality 250mm wide tracks perform in the most arduous applications.
- The undercarriage design features a top mounted roller enhancing track durability.
- Box section dozer arms provide ultimate strength.
- Simple design and durable components ensures reliability is built in.
SAFETY AND SERVICEABILITY
JCB HAS ALWAYS BEEN AT THE FOREFRONT OF SITE SAFETY AND PROVIDES INNOVATIVE WAYS TO IMPROVE IT. THE 8026 CTS OFFERS SAFETY AS FIRST PRIORITY, TO THE OWNER, OPERATOR, BYSTANDERS AND THE MACHINE ITSELF.
- All services are isolated when the control pod is raised.
- Optional boom and cab worklights guards protect vunerabvle components in hazardous applications.
- A hose-burst check valve options sets off an alarm when the safe work loading is exceeded.
- Wide opening service access panels for excellent access to routine checks.
THE BEST OPERATOR ENVIRONMENT
MAKING LIFE EASIER MEANS PUTTING THE OPERATOR FIRST. THE 8026 GIVES PRECISION CONTROL IN A SAFE, COMFORTABLE ENVIRONMENT.
- Large spacious cab environment with 50mm extra legroom, compared to ZTS models.
- Efficient heating system allows you to obtain the most comfortable temperature.
- Minimum vibration levels.
Excellent levels of visibility from the working position.Request a Brochure
Request a Quote