- Manufacturer: JCB
- Model: 560-80 Agri
The JCB 560-80 AGRI Loadall is the highest capacity machine in the agricultural Loadall range. With a massive 6000kg of lifting capacity and a powerful EcoMax engine, the farm output will be higher than ever. The optional 5m3 bucket providing superb bulk handling also helps this campaign.
We’ve been working closely with customers just like you to develop the all-new 560-80 AGRI Loadall. As such, it is blessed with a combination of power, productivity, manoeuvrability, efficiency, durability, comfort, safety and low cost of ownership.
A new hydraulic regeneration system offers faster cycle times and efficiency than ever before, and there’s a versatility-enhancing selectable transmission dump on your 560-80 AGRI Loadall too.
The 560-80 is equipped with a host of Smart Hydraulic features for improved cycle times and fuel efficiency, alongside increasing productivity and comfort.
Of course, being a JCB telehandler, residuals are strong – as the world’s number 1 telescopic handlers, our AGRI Loadalls are always in demand and therefore valuable.
- Lift capacity 6000kg; 3000kg at full height
- 7.9 lift height; 93-108kW gross power
- Designed in direct response to extensive customer input
- Doesn’t require exhaust after-treatment to meet Tier 4 Interim legislation
- Rigorous safety measures and anti-theft features
- Comfortable, easy to operate and straightforward to service
Request a Quote