- Manufacturer: JCB
- Model: 526-56 Agri
Productivity and Performance
- Proven versatile design gives high capacity at full reach, across the full range of agricultural applications.
- Compact dimensions enable operation in smaller buildings while four-wheel steer gives a tight turning radius for highly flexible performance in around the farm.
- Turbocharged 100hp (74.2kW) JCB Dieselmax 4-cylinder engine with reversing fan option, combined with either 4-speed synchro or optional powershift transmission and low overall weight, results in an extremely agile machine
- Machine can be fitted with 20″ wheels and a lower cab position for minimal overall height (2.3m), or 24″ wheels for extra ground clearance, flotation and traction, ideal for work on the silage clamp and other off-road applications.
- Limited slip differential front axle ensures traction in all conditions whilst an 8-tonne capacity hydraulic pick-up hitch with auxiliary spool and trailer electrics adds to machine versatility.
- All-round visibility allowed by low boom line gives the operator greater confidence to move quickly and safely.
- Excellent rear visibility especially the right-hand rear wheel enhances safety further
- Large roof window has protective bars angled to maximise the operator’s view of the load at height.
- Access is exceptional, with a wide two-section door and large cast step offering clear, safe cab entry.
Reliability and Durability
- JCB designed and built chassis and boom ensure a long, reliable service life
- Maintaining reliable power and performance is effortless with convenient service access making all daily maintenance checks hassle free.
- Radiator, engine and driveline are easy to access for cleaning and oil changes and there are long service intervals of 500 hours for boom lubrication and engine servicing.
- Despite the compact size, this machine features an extremely spacious cab.
- A high-specification, fully adjustable seat and stylish, ergonomic layout are designed to maximise productivity and minimise operator fatigue.
- For ultimate machine productivity, the 526-56 Agri is available with the JCB Smooth Ride System.
- State-of-the-art sound insulation techniques keep noise to class-leading levels (as low as 72 decibels), putting this machine ahead when it comes to operator comfort.
Request a Quote