- Manufacturer: JCB
- Model: 516-40
ULTIMATE POWER FOR BIG JOBS IN SMALL SPACES
THE SMALLEST TELEHANDLER IN OUR RANGE, THE JCB 516-40 IS ALSO ONE OF THE MOST VERSATILE.
This small telehandler achieves ultimate versatility because of JCB’s revolutionary offset single-spine chassis. Core strength is under the boom and the chassis wraps around the cab, meaning the 516-40 cab can be mounted lower than normal
IT’S A SKID STEER, WHEELED LOADING SHOVEL AND FORKLIFT ALL IN ONE COMPACT TELEHANDLER PACKAGE.
- The 516-40 machine sits low in the chassis to be able to maintain a compact footprint (1.8m) for improved manoeuvrability and easier, safer cab access.
- A versatile hydrostatic transmission and permanent 4-wheel steering help to ensure a compact turning circle for excellent manoeuvrability.
- For ultimate traction in soft muddy areas, we’ve equipped the 516-40 with four-wheel-drive as standard, while a wide range of tyres helps you to work in many different environments.
COMFORT STARTS WITH THE LARGE AND SPACIOUS CAB, WITH A WIDE-OPENING DOOR FOR EASY ACCESS.
- The 516-40 telehandler’s single-lever joystick controls with proportional auxiliaries are quick and easy to use, offering precise control.
- An option of air conditioning equips the 516-40 Loadall for comfortable operation in any climate.
- Visibility is excellent even for such a compact telescopic handler meaning less straining when moving around the job site.
POWERED BY ULTRA-EFFICIENT JCB DESIGN.
- Fuel-efficient matching of the transmission and hydraulics help produce high levels of torque at engine speeds as low as 1600rpm.
- By providing information like idle time monitoring and machine fuel consumption Livelink helps to reduce fuel usage, saving money and improving productivity.
- The compact dimensions and tight turning circle means the 516-40 efficiently makes use restrictive working environments.
WE’VE USED INNOVATIVE DESIGN AND CONSTRUCTION PROCESSES TO ENSURE THAT STRENGTH, DURABILITY AND RELIABILITY ARE BUILT INTO EVERY AREA.
- The 516-40’s one-piece fully welded chassis maximises strength and minimises weight.
- Our hydraulic cylinders have friction-welded eye-ends for extra strength, plus all pivots use hardened pins.
- All of the hydraulic hoses on the JCB 516-40 are intelligently routed through the boom, affording them maximum protection against damage.
Request a Quote