- Manufacturer: JCB
- Model: JZ140
Power / Performance
- The JZ140 boasts the shortest tail swing around and a full-swing radius that’s one of the best in its class.
- Isuzu engine and best-in-class drawbar pull, means the JZ140 is able to travel however poor the ground conditions.
- Superb stability provides a higher lift capacity than you’d expect from a machine in its class.
- Four selectable working modes link the operators control movements with the engine and hydraulic systems to maximise productivity and efficiency.
- One-or-two-way flow can be automatically selected so it’s easier to switch attachments.
Comfort and Visibility
- Zero tail swing and a rounded form significantly improve visibility.
- Ergonomic design puts all controls within easy reach for effortless operation.
- AMS monitor, seat and joysticks are easily adjusted to suit any operator.
- Enhanced heating and air conditioning put climate control at your fingertips.
- Both front screens slide easily overhead to avoid damage.
Reliability and Profit
- Zero tail swing and a counter weight rubbing strip reduce risk of damage to the superstructure.
- 1000-hour greasing interval on boom-base and boom-to-dipper pins reduces service costs.
- Cushion control ensures smooth operation, reducing wear and tear.
- Isuzu engine and AMS move more material for less fuel.
- Single oil filter cuts down on service time and cost.
AMS Simple But Intelligent
- The AMS controls all the machine’s major functions for maximum productivity and fuel efficiency. It also alerts you the instant there is a problem and records all the machine’s key operating data. It has four modes:
- Auto Mode: Automatically adjusts the power, when you need it.
- Economy Mode: Designed for maximum fuel efficiency in normal digging conditions.
- Precision Mode: Gives you more control and accuracy for fine work and grading.
- Lifting Mode: Maximum Power with controllability.
Request a Quote