- Manufacturer: JCB
- Model: JS145
- The JCB Plexus filter cleans the hydraulic oil down to 1.5 microns, dramatically cutting down on dirt and condensation in the system. The oil also goes 5,000 hours between changes; this is achieved by the combination of two large oil filters – one full flow, the second a fine by-pass filter.
- The ’X’ frame type undercarriage is integrally welded for strength and durability, with excellent ground clearance. Underbelly guarding provides added protection for arduous sites.
- AMS (Advanced Management System) enables rapid fault identification. A fall back-up system can be operator activated in the event of an electronic malfunction.
- Class leading digging performance.
- Class leading lift performance.
- Class leading efficiency (tonnes per litre).
- Overheat protection system.
- Suspension seat as standard improves operator comfort and productivity.
- The large glass area means excellent all round visibility; along with excellent ventilation via the large opening windows.
- The ‘Cushion Control’ feature reduces shock to the operator as well as to the dipper and boom during excavator operations.
- 6 fluid filled resilient mountings insulate against noise and vibration.
- The standard large capacity heater and demister can be combined with optional air conditioning for total in-cab temperature control.
- The short tail swing and the big load-over height make it ideal for loading high-sided trucks in confined areas.
- The Isuzu turbocharged clean burn engine meets current European and North American low emission requirements.
- Automatic pre-heat glow plugs mean first-time starting whatever the climate. For hotter, dusty environments, a large open matrix radiator is fitted with fine mesh protection.
- Auto mode allows an instant power boost and enables the machine to operate in the most efficient manner for the task it is performing.
- Auto-shift instantly matches speed to ground conditions to prevent track stall for ease-of-use and enhanced site mobility.
Request a Quote