JCB TLT30 Teletruk
- Manufacturer: JCB
- Model: TLT30
The TLT30 counterbalance forklift is a strong and exceptionally versatile performer weighing up to 5380 kg. These industrial forklifts have a choice of diesel (30D 2×4) or LPG (30G 2×4) engines, High Lift (30D HL 2×4) model and even 4WD (30D 4×4).
Their maximum lift capacity is 3,000 kg with maximum lift height of 5.15m and a maximum forward reach of 3.32m.
The High Lift model is powered by the new Tier 4/Stage IIIB JCB Diesel by Kohler 46kW (62HP) engine. The JCB 30D 2wd and 4wd are powered by the Perkins 37 kW (50 HP) diesel engine. The 30G is powered by the GM 43 kW (57 HP) LPG engine.
Our unique telescopic boom offers many benefits. Unrivalled visibility is achieved by the Teletruk’s side arm, which means there is no obstructive mast, improving site safety. The machine’s forward reach gives the ability to load from a single side, reducing double-handling and keeping operators clear of hazardous environments. As a result, 50% less loading space is required which is welcome in congested yards. 111 degrees of carriage rotation makes handing unpalletised goods much easier and safer.
- 35.6 kW diesel or 43 kW LPG engine choice (or 46 kW diesel on the High Lift option)
- High Lift option for increased lift height
- 3000 kg lift capacity and 4m lift height (4 m for 4WD option or 5.15 m for High Lift option)
- 2000kg lift capacity at 2m
- Easily-accessible components and service check areas
- Full free lift as standard, approximately 1450mm.
Request a Quote