JCB Piling Master Backhoe Loader
- Manufacturer: JCB
- Model: Piling Master
The construction, housing and infrastructure sectors face distinct geotechnical challenges. And JCB now offers a unique single-machine solution to help you save money, time and space.
The new JCB Pilingmaster is specially designed for the piling industry, offering you performance to rival traditional piling rigs. However, because this innovative machine is based on a backhoe loader, it’s a true all-rounder offering many benefits. The Pilingmaster helps save on time as it’s fast and easy to transport, road legal* and requires fewer piling mat deployments
There are savings in space too. Because the JCB Pilingmaster is based on a backhoe loader, it benefits from the compact dimensions, 180 degree slewing arc and 3 steer modes meaning it can drill piles close to existing structures.
The biggest savings are financial, there are proven savings of £3,800 per plot, vs a traditional strip foundation method.
With the JCB Pilingmaster the savings soon pile up!
- Piling rig performance with backhoe loader versatility
- 1.25 tonnes of head torque, 14m max dig depth
- Perfect boom geometry and great manoeuvrability – ideal for confined sites
- Reduced requirement for piling mats
- Compatible with a wide range of augers and tools
- Safe on site, all-day comfy and easy to service
Request a Quote