- Manufacturer: JCB
- Model: 541-70
Productivity and Performance
- The side mounted JCB 100hp (72.4kW) or 125hp (93kW) engine combined with JCB axles and transmission, ensure reliable drive train performance from well proven components.
- Instant steering selection between all wheel steer, front wheel steer and crab steer modes ensures ease of operation, whilst a tight turn radius of 3.7 metres gives greater manoeuvrability.
- Forward reach of 3.7 metres, lift capacity 4.1 tonnes and lift height of 7 metres.
- Refuse and recycle buckets and grabs are available on the 541-70 Wastemaster.
- Among the many safety features load hold check valves are fitted to boom and carriage hydraulic functions. A safe load indicator within the cab gives a progressive readout of the machines forward stability. Neutral start ensures drive is disconnected before the engine can be started. Drive is also disconnected when hand brake is engaged.
- All round visibility allowed by low boom line gives the operator greater confidence to move quickly and safely.
- Audio and visual warnings give rapid driver feedback on engine and transmission status.
Reliability and Durability
- Strong boom construction is a feature of JCB Loadalls. The inner boom material extends forward and wraps downward to form the boom head. This is a critical stress point in digging applications. The JCB design spreads the stresses throughout the boom eliminating fatigue and potential failure at the boom nose. Large boom overlap between inner and outer sections ensures no boom distortion and avoids potential failure.
- With heavy-duty polyethylene replacing sheet metal on vulnerable bodywork, damage potential is minimised.
- Low friction, long-life, wear pads plus long service intervals of 500 hours for boom lubrication and engine servicing cut costs and ensure reliability.
- Spacious cab, for greater comfort and minimal fatigue. Low instrument line and big roof window ensure excellent forward and upward vision, ensuring that the operator can always clearly see the boom.
- Large glass area and hub mounted fenders mean the operator can always clearly see the direction of the wheels.
- Cab options include radio housing, roof blind, storage mouldings, power socket and air conditioning.
Request a Quote