- Manufacturer: JCB
- Model: 535-125 HiViz
Visibility and manoeuvrability
- A major step forward in visibility, particularly the three-quarter view to the rear of the machine, has been achieved through a reduction of 235mm (9.5″) in the boom pivot height.
- Innovative use of materials and components gives a 13% reduction in overall boom section.
- The result is a 10% increase in all-round visibility, making the machine easier and faster to operate.
- More compact chassis with 90mm reduction in overhang, combined with new axles with higher lock angles, improves turning radius by 250mm.
- It all adds up to superb productivity, even on the most restricted sites.
- Impressive capacity/lift height of 3.5 tonnes/12.3 metres gives superb working lift envelope.
- The optional JCB Sway System is available to level the machine when traversing gradients, and a 2750mm wheelbase maintains a stable roading platform.
- 85hp/63kW standard (100hp/74.2kW optional) JCB Dieselmax engine drives through a torque converter, providing smooth take up of power.
- Complete JCB drivetrain, including 4-speed Powershift transmission, boasts proven durability and reliability.
- JCB Q-fit lets you change between a huge choice of attachments rapidly.
Cab comfort and controls
- New dashboard and control layout features new, easy-to-read instrumentation that groups all separate analogue dials into a single display unit.
- At the touch of a button, an LCD display unit lets you see machine hours, time to next service and trip distance.
- New instrumentation panel incorporates warning lights and has been repositioned so the operator only has to check in one place for machine performance.
- Exceptionally roomy and comfortable with low in-cab noise levels, resulting in a productive working environment.
- Low-effort ‘Plus’ pattern hydraulic controls ensure easy and comfortable machine operation, and an eye-level load moment indicator provides a progressive readout of forward stability.
- Integrated boom nose and large boom overlap increase strength and reliability.
- JCB-built key components provide high performance and integrity.
- Electrophoretically dipping the cab before painting gives long term corrosion protection.
- Finite element analysis eliminates high stress in components for long-life structures.
- Manufacturing processes backed by ISO 9000:2000 guarantee consistent quality.
Cost of Ownership
- JCB-designed engine and driveline, ease of service and longer service intervals all mean low downtime.
- Sheer versatility and high utilisation result in maximum on-site performance.
- State-of-the-art technology and a stylish design command a high residual value.
- Robust structure reduces site damage.
- JCB flexible finance options (UK only) are tailored to meet customer needs.
Request a Quote