- Manufacturer: JCB
- Model: 3CX Eco
The JCB 3CX is the world’s number one backhoe loader (along with the JCB 4CX). The 3CX is a product of JCB’s efficient design philosophy, responding to today’s rising fuel prices and environmental concerns with class-leading efficiency and low running costs. In short, we’ve applied innovative technologies to squeeze the absolute maximum out of every drop of fuel.
The result? In typical roading, loading, excavating and idle cycles, the 3CX JCB backhoe loader, equipped with a powerful Ecomax engine, delivers an average fuel saving of up to 16%, plus lower emissions and noise levels. Also with extended periods between fill ups, you benefit from a longer, more productive working day.
But the efficiency (and other) benefits certainly don’t end there on a JCB 3CX.
MRRP MACHINE SPECIFICATION
- Engine: 81Kw (109hp) 95a turbo-charged intercooled JCB diesel engine
- 3CX Contractor EasyControl T4i
- Gearbox: 40Kph 4WD powershift
- Pump: 165 Lpm (36 gpm)
- Excavator end: 14′ heavy lift ext. dipper
- Excavator controls: Iso+ EasyControl
- Loader: Std 3 spool float/reset
- Mainframe: 7’8″ 2WS sideshift
- 6-In-1 shovel, direct mount, 2,350mm
- 3/4 Hammer Pipework Sitemaster Easy Control
- Excludes excavator bucket
- Including: Rear chevrons, beacon, interior mirror, return to dig, registration plate, front mudguards, smoothride system, toolbox & tools, battery isolator, end damped boomram, loader arm pipework, rh foglight
- LiveLink GPS tracking, key immobiliser
- Drive controls for powershift + lock-up
- Limited slip differential
Request a Quote